Cambridge, urban traditional
Asked to create a door that combines urban architecture with rich classical heritage, our team of experts came up with the Cambridge. True to traditional architecture, this door’s neoclassical style and textured woodgrain finish make it the perfect match for the latest trends in architecture. The Cambridge offers a flawless look with performance and quality worthy of the Garaga name.
- 1 ¾”-thick galvanized steel door (plus overlays).
- Polyurethane-injected insulation provides R-16 thermal resistance.
- Baked on polyester paint coating.
Colours & Models
The Cambridge comes in 8 door colours and 3 overlay colours.
Add a touch of elegance to your garage door by selecting decorative windows that complement your architecture.
Garaga windows are strong and weathertight because their sealed themo panes are inserted in one-piece synthetic resin frames. Garaga windows come with a 10-year warranty against formation of condensation between panes.
AVAILABLE FOR THE STRETCHED (CL) MODELS
AVAILABLE FOR TRADITIONAL (CM) AND CONDENSED (CS) MODELS
Windows for the Cambridge door model can only be installed in the top panel.
Square widths vary depending on the design and size of the chosen door.
The panoramic window frames are not insulated and are made from extruded aluminum that is always finished in white on the interior of the panel. From the outside, the extrusion will be hidden by the decorative overlays.
1. 26 gauge commercial grade galvanized steel 2. Pressure-injected polyurethane foam (R-16; thickness 1 3/4″) 3. Wood End block (Kiln-dried pine) 4. LaserCraftTM Technology 5. PermafixT’ Fusion Process
6. 14-gauge galvanized steel tracks, bearing the Garaga seal 7. Reinforned Horizontal Track (on double door only) 8. Welded anchoring plates
9. Decorative windows are Thermopane 10. LiftMaster; smooth, quiet & reliable garage door openers
|Widths* :||8′ to 18′ (in 1″ increments)|
|Height* :||6’6″ to 8′ (in 3″ increments)|
* See your garage door dealer for more details on oversized doors available.
|Door sections :||Limited lifetime|
|Windows :||10 years|
|Decorative PVC mouldings :||Cracking or peeling of the paint: 10 years Delamination: 5 years|
|Dura+ Hardware:||2 years|
|Weatherstripping :||1 year|